Full-Time Service Relationship & Customer Insights Associate
This is a team of specialists that dedicatedly manages all service related complaints/escalations
What are you accountable for?
- Ensure all customer escalations (consumer & enterprise segments) are attended to in a timely manner (OLA) & responses to customers are kept within the stipulated KPI time frame (SLA).
- Identify the service complaint/issues highlighted and investigate the matter within Maxis internal departments.
- Complete the investigations and decide on the appropriate root cause/findings and proposed resolutions.
- Communicate the decision or resolution to customers in the effort to close out and resolve matters.
- Evaluate any process improvement or corrective measure that needs to be established internally for better service experience to customers.
- Define and maintain precedent and service logic on decision making and waiver approvals arising from unique service complaints and exceptional handling management.
- To report on the Voice of Customers (VOC), unique service issues and regulator/industry comments back to the business units/stakeholders to help initiate corrective measures to customers in efforts to mitigate the service propositions. E.g. the mechanism of our product & service offering.
- Consolidate service& knowledge gaps observed from case studies & formulate a more efficient management of cases/situations upfront to improve service standard/experience to our customers.
What do you need to have for this role?
- Advance Diploma / Degree
- Total Work Experience: 7 to 10 years
- Total Relevant Experience: 4 to 6 years in a service related industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; with the ability to write and converse well in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good decision making & able to work independently and cross functionally.
- Knowledge in the telecommunication industry (products/svcs) and familiarity on CRM system knowledge is an added advantage.
- Personal traits: Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, A self-starter, Ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment and A team player