Full-Time Public Relations Officer (Financial)
We are the local established investment company currently looking for a PR executive to handle our investors’ portfolio.
- To Provide regular information and updates to Investors once the funds have been raised and maintain the relationships with the Limited Partners
- To ensure investors and stakeholders understand their exposure, risks and potential returns from their private equity portfolios
- To maintain relationship management activities, including short and medium-term special projects and analyses
- To respond to investor data requests and assemble ongoing data contents for investors
- To assist with the preparation of annual meeting materials and quarterly investors’ letters
- To support function of coordinating and distributing client communications pertaining to investment summaries
- To prepare relevant information & presentation packs for the management’s meeting with investors or regulatory bodies such as International Monetary Fund and Bank Negara Malaysia.
- To ensure the associated records are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively
- To develop Company’s collaterals, company’s website content, write ups and presentation deck
- To assist in organising seminar events as part of company’s monthly activity
- To involve and manage the process of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- To conduct research on potential new clients (Company’s background, structure, P/E ratio & market capitalisation
- To work closely with Marketing, R&D and PR Teams
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree major in Finance Management or similar.
- Preference with 1-2 years working experiences in strategy consulting, investment consulting, asset or related filed.
- Ability to multi task, priorities, work under pressure while managing tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills are required to interact with personnel across senior levels of the firm
- Self-starter with strong project management and follow-through skills
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- comfort with organising and interpreting large amounts of data
- familiarity with financial statements
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is and added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work in TTDI.
Remuneration packages : Basic, Medical, Dental, Optical, Fitness, parking subsidy & etc
Working Hours : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary range from RM 3000 – RM3500