Full-Time Key Account Manager
Work location: Makati, Philipines
Salary Range: Up to USD2,500 nett salary + annual incentive (take home pay) + free accommodation
Industry: Online Casino
Job Title: Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager shall work proactively with the Operators to maximise the revenues generated through the use of the platform and through the use of the FG Content partner platforms. Develop ,create and upsell acquisitions and retention campaigns through out the entire eco system. The responsibility of the Key Account Manager is also to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and to build a close relationship between Company Gaming system and the Operators across several areas of the Operators’ business. The Key Account Manager is also expected to help carry out sales and marketing activities with the objective to sign new Operators to Gaming.
- Set a strategic development plan for each key Operators.
- Set a strategic marketing, sales and account management plan.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities of the operator and presenting the new products and services available to help and achieve such growth.
- Collaborate with Game Suppliers to create campaigns and marketing material to drive revenues.
- Relay marketing information provided by Game Suppliers to the Operators to maximize revenues.
- Measure deliverables against operators’ specifications and make sure timelines are met.
- Proactively work with the Operators to maximize Gaming revenues.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Operator relationships.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with high end decision makers.
- Attending meetings and visiting Operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve products delivery and overall all service quality.
- Delivering Product Specific Trainings to all the operators included in the portfolio.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Single point of contact for Operators for any and all commercial and marketing related matters.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Forecast and track KPI metrics
- Attend and represent Gaming at industry events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Experience in Customer Relations Building and Management
- Preferred working experience with Online Casino
- Casino operation guru when it comes to casino campaigns
- Eager to learn and always up to date with industry’s news and trends.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.