Please login/register to apply for this job.
17 Jun 2015
Full-Time Team Leader (Thai Speaking)
- Assist in coaching and developing a team of Customer Support Representatives and to actively participate in, contribute to, as well as align, Customer Support Centre (CSC) delivery to meet agreed service levels and targets.
- Employ effective methods to develop team cohesiveness, increase employee motivation and satisfaction and reduce staff churn.
- Develop and implement timely solutions to resolve customer complaints escalated by team members.
- Assist in managing performance and employee conduct in terms of company policy.
- Maintain operational proficiency in CSC systems, processes and procedures and be available to answer incoming calls when required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key personnel to ensure the CSC is represented in initiatives impacting our service delivery.
- Meet departmental and divisional Priority Objectives.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Supervising staff and overseeing team operations whilst Team Manager is unavailable.
- Continually seek improvement in efficiency through reviewing and changing CSC practices.
- Undertake duties, job functions and participate in projects as directed by Customer Support Centre Team Manager to ensure both the efficient operation of the CSC and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct daily activities in accordance with Fuji Xerox’s OH&S policies, procedures and code of conduct.
- Conduct daily activities in a quality and environmentally responsible manner in accordance with Fuji Xerox’s policies.
- Assist in conducting regular coaching sessions to ensure team member’s compliance with policy, and procedure and agreed customer service standards and to drive the achievement of priority objectives.
- Assisting in real time management of team members to ensure resources are correctly engaged so that speed of response service level is met.
- Maintain statistics and prepare reports as required.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining staff rosters to ensure speed of response service level is met.
- Inform and educate team members by conducting briefing sessions.
- Desirable Tertiary qualification in a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service/technical support role.
- Minimum 24 months supervisory experience in a Call Centre.
- PC skills (40 wpm).
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer).
- Familiarity with Call Centre technologies.
- Good communication & interpersonal skill.
- Able to work independently
- Good analytical skill
- ‘Can do’ attitude and result oriented
- Team player
- Well converse in Thai Language as well as English
*Interested applicant please apply directly*