Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager
Work Location: Solaris Dutamas
Salary Range: Up to RM10,000
Digital Marketing Manager
One of the largest and most convenient online super market in Asia which boasts the largest variety and fastest market-to-doorstep delivery service available.
We also let our customers pick the exact hour they want groceries dropped off at their door.
We are a technology startup with a growth plan to launch our business across all major cities in Asia. We are searching for dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of our big family. You will be working with a high performing team that is constantly implementing new ideas and improving processes. If you have the passion for technology and food, we want your creativity!
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Working with HQ (Singapore) on managing seasonal campaigns (ie. Christmas/CNY/Valentine’s Day).
- Implementation of best practice from HQ (Singapore) of different channels
- BS/MS degree in marketing/Engineering/Computer Science or a related field.
- You are able to use web and mobile/app advertising and analytics tools to derive insights for the business (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Appsflyer, Facebook Power Editor, MixPanel etc).
- A minimum of 5 years in Marketing with at least 3 years in digital marketing within an eCommerce industry with a strong focus on revenue and market share.
- Track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth.
- You are proactive, take pride and ownership in your work and willing to work hard to get stuff done fast.
- Having both agency and client side experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read APIs and knowledge in SQL will serve you well