Full-Time Data Helpdesk Associate
To provide 2nd level support and technical expertise to frontlines from all channels by troubleshooting, resolving and escalating complex technical issues on mobile devices such as iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Blackberry, Wireless Broadband, ADSL, FTTH, IPTV, Email, Windows, Mac OS and many other upcoming mobile devices and gadgets. Support can be extended to on-site support as well.
Apart from resolving the issues for customers, solutions are documented for knowledge and training reference.
What are you accountable for?
- Handling second level inbound calls on mobile data and broadband services as well as devices to meet the KPI targets of customer satisfaction which are measured thru CSI, FCR scores and the SL/ABD rate to ensure accessibility
- Test, Diagnose and Simulate device and application service problems with the aim of resolving the problem and documenting solutions for future frontline or training reference (knowledge management).
- Provide training for frontline agent from non–technical queue to provide tier 1 support and also to vendors on tier one on-site support and troubleshooting
- Provide dedicated end-to-end support specialist to top managements (C-Level) and VIP/VVIP customers to ensure the highest level of support. Provide On-site support for VIP/VVIP and exceptional basis for customers. Selected FTTH VIP customers and also managed by HD Specialist via Relationship Manager (RM) role
- Prepare and review training material periodically by conducting research and stay current with system information, changes and updates to ensure knowledge managements information is always up to date and relevant to the current issues
- Work closely with business units and partners from Home Services, Business Services, Wireless Broadband, PDI, Marketing and ISD and ensure a 2 way communication discussing on data/device related issues and improvements
- Involved in major projects to enhance and create awareness on mobile data within Customer Operations and Maxis
- Administrating our internal Blackberry users on the Blackberry Enterprise Server
What do you need to have for this role?
- Degree holder in any discipline
- STPM/Diploma holders with relevant working experience – Techical Helpdesk/ IT Support / CustomerService/ Telecommunication
- Total Work Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Total Relevant Experience: 1 to 3 years in Techical Helpdesk/IT Support/Customer Service/Telecommunication
- Technically skilled in carrrying out independent testing on various devices and to liase independently with device vendors, manage cases in CRM
- Well versed and able to learn effectively on mobile device and desktop configuration as wells as familiar with mobile device and desktop Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian etc)
- Strong analytical skills in troubleshooting internet / data related problems and able to identify issues on devices and gadget and provide / recommend solutions
- Strong communication skills in both English language and Bahasa Melayu with excellent customer handling skills including keyboarding & telephone etiquette
- Have a very creative thinking and has a great passion towards mobile devices and ability to work under presssure & deadline focused
- Knowledge and skill on HTML, ASP, PHP and Flash and Multimedia.
- Personal traits: Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, A self-starter, Ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment and A team player