Full-Time Data Helpdesk Associate
We are looking for a great new talent to join us!
We have these requirements.
We want you to be somebody who share our values, and embrace the Maxis culture. We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role, as well as, being good at communication and enjoy working with people. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Maxis.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
To manage travel desk operation & travel agent, travel back office management and Admin Related scope of work.
What are you accountable for?
- To manage daily operation and provide a reliable Travel Helpdesk to all Travelers. Day to day Travel Desk related issues are rectify.
- Travel requests are coordinated with TMC (Flight & Hotel) & Hotel are completed within deadlines set and is in compliance to Company’s policy and procedures/guidelines.
- To manage the submission of invoices by TMC and Hotel Service. Work with relevant parties to rectify any invoice discrepancies. Monthly reconciliation of all Service Provider Statement of Accounts and to rectify any invoice discrepancies.
- SAP System:Check all approved PR to ensure the details are correct &
Flip the PR to SO and send to TMC and Hotel for travel reservation booking.
Travel Desk Management (30% weightage)
- Managing travel contract & monitor the Service Provider performance on KPIs/SLA.
- Source and recommend new hotels with high quality and good services, negotiate for corporate rate offer and credit terms.
- Reporting – Managing and publishing all travel expenses and travel data reporting. Analyze reporting for process and cost improvement.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in providing options, process improvement options and solutions for any travel related processes and issues (flight, airlines, hotels) and on any staff travel arrangement matters.
- Main contact person with TMC Account Manager and Traveler dept to carry out travel review for process and cost saving improvement.
- Management of strategic travel policy with TMC and monitoring the non-compliance via TMC report to avoid leakages spends for cost savings.
- To manage missed savings and saving improvement with Maxis Company’s Traveler.
- Manage Company’s Traveler profiling.
Admin Related Task (30%)
- Compiling and analyzing data, identify root cause of problem and to provide action plan or solution for assigned task.
- To conduct online information searching or sourcing for Admin related assignment, e.g. best practices, availability of product etc.
- To drive Admin process improvement, cost saving or roll out new initiatives to internal customers.
What do you need to have for this role?
- Contract & Project Management knowledge and skill
- Travel arrangement & Itinerary planning skill are added advantages
- Strong in analyzing skill and problem solving skills
- Strong in negotiation skill
- Strategic thinking & planning skill
- SAP system knowledge
- Strong in computer program knowledge Microsoft Word ,Excel PowerPoint
- Good in both verbal and written communication