Please login/register to apply for this job.
22 May 2017
Full-Time Backend Developer (Online Financial Industry, Work in Philipines)
Salary Package Basic Salary: USD3,000 to USD3,500 NETT (tax will be absorb by Employer)
Contractual 13th month salary, Christmas Bonus
Lodging is provided, Accommodation area walking distance to office
Return Tickets – 2 times a year
(Work location: Makati, Philippines)
- The Technical Integration Specialist will be the technical expert for the technical platform. This multi-disciplinary senior position will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of our relationship with our Operators, including integrations and enhancement projects. Tight cooperation and coordination with Operator-side technicians, developers and project managers will be required. The Technical Integration Specialist will lead investigations relating to customer integrations and identifying relevant information for the purpose of optimizing performance. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, the role will help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Be a technical expert of the technical platform.
- Manage the technical integration roadmap.
- Manage integration projects from conception through launch by managing Operator and internal stakeholder expectations around the solution, timelines, issues, risks, migration strategy and go-live support.
- Lead Operators by providing overall proactive management for all technical related issues by leveraging standardized procedures and best practices for support to resolve production issues quickly, reduce risk and enhance user satisfaction.
- Reactive troubleshooting of integration and performance issues.
- Review integration plans, integration reports and test procedures.
- Provide Operators with post-installation and integration support
- Create and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders within our Operators’ organizations, including the IT Directors, CIO, and Line of Business leaders as well as technology professionals, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction
- Provide technical direction to Account Managers
- Monitor and analyze support requests made by Operators to identify any recurring issues and recommend changes to products, to improve the product.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Write content for new policies, procedures and services.
- 5+ years’ experience in a software support/development/QA, with Linux and Windows.
- Demonstrated data-interchange development (XML / JSON / REST) skills are desirable
- Desirable Demonstrated SQL programming skills ( 2+ years)
- Experience with 3rd party integration, such as payment API
- Preferred working experience in financial systems or gaming systems
- Strong backend experience with Web Services, Rest API and Spring
- Good formal documentation skills is highly desirable
- A passion for solving puzzles and learning how things work
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management
- Familiar with System monitoring
- Strong Communication Skills, experienced in working with third party development teams
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.