Full-Time Business Development Associate
Work Location: Solaris Dutamas
Salary Range: Up to RM4,000 + incentive + allowance
Business Development Associate (Malaysia)
Our client will be the largest and most convenient online super market in Asia which boasts the largest variety and fastest market-to-doorstep delivery service available.
We also let our customers pick the exact hour they want groceries dropped off at their door.
We are a technology startup with a growth plan to launch our business across all major cities in Asia. We are searching for dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of our big family. You will be working with a high performing team that is constantly implementing new ideas and improving processes. If you have the passion for technology and food, we want your creativity!
If you’re looking for a boring job so you can live your boring life, don’t apply. But if you want a job where every day is exciting, gives you a challenge, you want to grow and be pushed to your limits, then apply now! We’re looking for potential managers!
You will work closely with the Business Development Manager to spearhead all business expansions and support all business growth. Year 2017 will be the most exciting & aggressive year for our business in Malaysia.
The ideal candidate will be someone who speaks & negotiates well, is presentable, extremely hard working, willing to learn new things and is people friendly.
Main scope of works:
- Pursue leads & close deals with major companies in the FMCG, Food & Beverage, and Retail sectors.
- Running a major part of the (not just sales but) business development
- Plan, propose, and execute marketing plans closely with existing Partners
- Support growth of other Departments – Operations, Marketing & Category.
- Apart from that, the main things we look at are passion & hard work. You will be pushed and trained to be a great manager. Your goal will be to make the Business Development Manager useless in a year time.
- And we reward hardworking people well!
- Opportunity to learn & transfer to other Departments – if the other Manager likes you
- Free food from the office pantry
- Weekly free lunch on Thursday !
- Open, challenging and fun working environment
- EPF, Sosco, medical insurance, and the rest of the boring stuff
- You must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Graduates in Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Law, Mass Communication & Communication are encouraged to apply.
- Prior work experiences in technology startups, such as Foodpanda, Uber or Grab will be a big bonus
- At least 3 years of working experiences, although zero work experiences will not kill your chances.